Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1

With a long busy day ahead of me I decided to do my P90X first thing in the morning....before my coffee and everything! Today was Chest & Back with the all powerful Ab Ripper mixed in. It has been 3 weeks since my last P90X workout and I felt it all the way through this workout. After the workout I was SPENT! I made it all the way through but it was tough! My meals today are

Breakfast
6 egg whites with a pinch of Fat Free Cheese
2 slices of Turkey Bacon
1 bottle of Water

Lunch

1 Can of Tuna
handful of plain almonds
banana


Snack
Protein Shake

Supper
Grilled Salmon
Light Salad

Tonight Snack
Fruit Smoothie

Proverbs Study Chapter one......wise men keep learning

1 comment:

  1. Day one, I felt it too. Almost threw up! Great workout, feels good to sweat. AB ripper hurt, and I could tell I have not done Ab ripper in 2 weeks. But what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 1 piece Turkey Bacon, 8oz glass of skim milk. Lunch - Protein Shake, 2 pieces whole grain bread, 1 piece string cheese - Dinner - Salmon & Salad too. Reading in Ecclesiastes today - Chapters 1-6, Truth: Without God Everything is meaningless!

    ReplyDelete