Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 2-5

It has been a crazy week. We have been moving houses this week as well as running the VBS for about 75 kids! My internet has been down at the house untill tonight.

P90X

I had forgotten just how sore you get during the begining of P90X. I have been really sore in a good way this week. Plyo on day 2 was really tough and also the legs and back today. Legs and back is my lest favorite and I really had to stay motivated to push through it.

Diet
I have lost 4lbs so far and now am under 150 bringing my total loss down to 41 lbs. I have been eatting lots of protien with a shake everyday too. I am taking the Jacked 3d with the Con-Crete on the lifting days.

Bible Study
Proverbs 2- Truth- Wisdom has to be found and applied to you life, only then will it keep you from evil. Just knowing wisdom is foolish, it must be applied.
Proverbs 3- Truth- I am nothing apart from the wisdom of God and for that I should honor God with everything I have.
Proverbs 4- Truth- Walking in the path of evil is to walk in darkness which means you are blind and will fall and stumble every step you take. But to see where you are going with wisdom gives you security and peace.
Proverbs 5- Truth- Lust make look like something sweet like honey but in the end it stings like a bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment